I specialize in building research practices from scratch. My goal is to help organizations become better at learning so they can make better decisions and create better products as a consequence.
Even though this might vary from client to client, these are some of the things I do most often:
- Building research practices, this goes from tooling to repositories, from participant management to hiring the first researchers.
- Facilitating workshops and training teams in research & research ops.
- Conducting hands-on, strategic research.
- Advising companies in research and research ops matters.
- Mentoring individuals on how to be the first researcher at a company.
I make my pricing tailor made depending on the challenge, so I'll give an assessment after our first sync.
If you have a particular request in mind, please get in touch!Get in Touch! →